Check the latest visa requirements and entry regulations for a smooth visit to Indonesia.
Book your Trips!
Entry Requirements from Overseas
As of September 2022, the government has updated regulations on domestic and international travel according to the latest COVID-19 health protocols. In this page we have prepared the key points of entry requirements into Indonesia from overseas. For updated information, please check this page periodically.
Update: 1 September 2022
Source: SE Satgas COVID-19 No. 25 Tahun 2022
It could be an ID card, passport, driver's license, etc
Negative RT-PCR result from country of departure is not required
RT-PCR will be required if you are detected to have COVID-19 symptoms during screening at the entry point (arrival airport)
Download and activate the SATUSEHAT app on your phone or tablet before departure
COVID-19 vaccination card or certificate with complete dosage and issued at least 14 days before departure
- children under the age of 18
- people with comorbid diseases or special health conditions (need a doctor's note)
- diplomatic visa holders
- transit travelers
Health Alert Card (HAC) form
Filling out the Electronic Customs Declaration (E-CD)
Check it out here https://ecd.beacukai.go.id/
Domestic Travel Requirements
For now, the applicable domestic travel regulation is the Task Force For COVID-19 Handling Circular Number 24 Of 2022 which was enacted on August 25, 2022. As time goes by, the regulation may also experience additional clauses or articles and changes in accordance with current conditions. Therefore, we will always update information about the requirements for domestic travel through this page.
Update: 1 March 2023
Source: Addendum SE Satgas COVID-19 No.24 Tahun 2022
Every traveler is responsible for their own health
Obliged to download and use the SATUSEHAT app
COVID-19 vaccination mandatory
- Adults over 18 years of age must have received the third dose of COVID-19 vaccine (booster)
- Children aged 6-17 years old must have received the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the COVID-19 vaccination obligation, but must be accompanied by an adult who has fulfilled the above conditions
- Adults over 18 years old must have received the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Children aged 6-17 years old are exempted from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement
There is no obligation to show negative RT-PCR or Antigen results, but must still follow strict health protocols
Travelers with comorbid diseases or special health conditions must show a doctor's note from a government hospital stating that they have not and/or cannot take part in the COVID-19 vaccination
Travelers on pioneer modes of transportation, including in border areas, frontier, outermost, and underdeveloped areas, and to specific water transport, are exempted from the obligation to download and use the SATUSEHAT app, COVID-19 vaccination, and show a doctor's note
With our VIP Airport Services, we will ensure you to have a convenient, swift, and smooth experiences along your arrival and departure.
Meet & Greet
Meet and greet service specialises in pick-up services for flight arrivals. Where We will assist our customer to Arrange a meeting with the Hotel Representative / Hotel Transportation Staff. /Pick-Up.
Fast track service specialises in pick-up services for arrivals as well as departures while also providing greater convenience through swift processing time for Visa on Arrival, Immigration, and Customs checks.
Transfer is a service that provides convenience for passengers when transferring flights both departures and arrivals from and to airports throughout the world.
Starting on 23 September 2022, the Indonesian Government begins to issue Special Visas on Arrival for Tourism. Application of Free Visit Visa and Visitor Visa Upon arrival in accordance with Minister of Law and Human Rights Regulation Number 22 Year 2023 Published on 24 October 2023
The Indonesian government decided to temporarily suspend the visa-free visit status for 159 countries. Thus, now there are only 10 countries that can enter Indonesia without a visa. The 10 countries are Southeast Asian countries, which include Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, and Vietnam.
Free Visit Visa (BVK) grants a residence permit in Indonesian Territory for a maximum of 30 (thirty) days and cannot be extended.
For foreigners from the 159 countries whose visa-free visit status is temporarily suspended, they can apply for a residence permit in Indonesia with an e-VOA (electronic visa on arrival), visit visa, or limited stay visa.
List of countries whose visa-free visit status has been suspended:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Costa Rika
- Czech Republic
- Dominica (Commonwealth)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Ivory Coast
- Marshal Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
Here is more information about the types of visas that foreigners can apply for to visit Indonesia.
Visa on Arrival (VOA)
- valid for 30 days
To obtain an e- Visa On Arrival, foreigners can access molina.imigration.go.id and make online payments via Visa, MasterCard or JCB.
Here are the requirements to obtain Visa on Arrival (VOA)
- Passport valid for 6 months since date of entry;
- Return or onward ticket (which indicates the date of departure from Indonesia)
- expected price: IDR500.000 per person
Visit Visa B211A
- valid for 60 days
- expected price:
- Single-entry Visitor Visa for a maximum of 60 days is IDR2,000,000 per person
- Single-entry Visitor Visa for a maximum of 180 days is IDR6,000,000 per person
- Single-entry Visitor Visa for Tourism for a maximum of 60 days is IDR1,500,000 per person
To obtain a Visit Visa B211A, foreigners can:
- Fill in the data on the official website of the Directorate General of Immigration www.imigrasi.go.id or directly via Online Visa Approval.
- Immigration officers will check your documents to ensure completeness of your requirements.
- Get a payment code after your required documents are declared complete. You pay immigration fees in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Immigration officers create a profile and verify your data.
- You get approval for visa issuance.
- Your visa is issued.
Visit Visas are completed within a maximum of four working days, starting after payment has been arranged in accordance with statutory provisions.
Here are the requirements to obtain Visit Visa B211A
- Passport that is valid for at least 12 months to apply for a One Time Visit Visa with a validity period of 180 days
Passport that is valid for at least six months to apply for a One Time Visit Visa with a validity period of 60 days
- Valid travel document for at least 12 months for stateless foreigners
- Letter of guarantee from the Guarantor (except visits for tourist purposes) or proof of deposit of immigration guarantee for foreigners for pre-investment purposes
- Proof of having living expenses for yourself and/or your family while in Indonesian territory of at least 2,000 US dollars or equivalent
- Round trip ticket or season ticket to continue the journey to another country, except for transport crew who will stop by to join the ship and continue the journey to another country
- Two color passport photos measuring 4 cm x 6 cm
Travelers remain responsible for verifying all documents required for the date they anticipate entering as well as the quarantine period, location and package required
Check link below:
For more detail on traveling to Bali please visit this link
For more detail on Visa registration online please visit this link
Sign up for special offers & promotions