Safe Travel in Indonesia during Covid-19
Indonesian tourism along with the rest of the world are unfortunately impacted by Covid-19. Our team are keeping track of the development in the destination to give you better insights on how to offer a safe travel based on recommendation from WHO & WTTC yet maintain the quality of luxury and exclusivity.
In parallel, our operational logistics are revised and readjusted live to ensure your safety comes first. With our duty team, we will help you to experience the travel itinerary with minimum inconvenience due to changes of regulations.
Please check below our important notes in regards to pre-travel during Covid-19.
Entry Requirements From Overseas
- Valid ID (KTP/other official identity documents)
- Negative test result for COVID-19 from a RT-PCR Test (other rapid tests are prohibited)
- For RT-PCR Test sample must be taken within 3×24 hour(s) before your departure date
- Download and activate the PeduliLindungi apps
- Fill the eHAC form integrated with the PeduliLindungi app. Read here for how to fill eHAC (electronic-Health Alert Card) from your PeduliLindungi app
- After completing the form, you will get a QR code. Present the QR code to the Port Health Office (KKP) officials or a representative from the local health department.
- Health Alert Card (HAC) form
Bring two (2) copies of all required documents
- In addition to checking your original documents, some airports might need to keep a copy of your documents for documentation purposes
Domestic Travel Protocol
Last update: 26 January 2021.
Starting 3 January 2022, based on SE Satgas COVID-19 No 22 Tahun 2021 and SE Kemenhub No 96 Tahun 2021, during implementation of PPKM Java and Bali and outside Java-Bali:
- Travelers from/to cities in Java and Bali (including intra Java-Bali), must present a COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate of at least 1 dose and PCR test results with samples taken maximum of 3×24 hours before departure.
- Especially for Travelers with complete vaccination status (2 doses), who travel from/to cities in Java and Bali (including intra-city/regency in Java and Bali), can show a negative Rapid Antigen test result with sample taken maximum of 1×24 hours before departure.
- Travelers from/to cities outside Java and Bali, must present a COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate of at least 1 dose ,and Rapid Antigen Test results with samples taken maximum of 1×24 hours before departure or PCR Test results with samples taken maximum 3×24 hours before departure.
- Children under the age of 12 are allowed to board the plane, accompanied by their parents/family as evidenced by a family card (Kartu Keluarga/KK), and fulfill the PCR test requirements according to the rules of the departure and destination airports.
For more detail on Visa registration online please visit this link