Safe Travel in Indonesia during Covid-19
Indonesian tourism along with the rest of the world are unfortunately impacted by Covid-19. Our team are keeping track of the development in the destination to give you better insights on how to offer a safe travel based on recommendation from WHO & WTTC yet maintain the quality of luxury and exclusivity.
In parallel, our operational logistics are revised and readjusted live to ensure your safety comes first. With our duty team, we will help you to experience the travel itinerary with minimum inconvenience due to changes of regulations.
Please check below our important notes in regards to pre-travel during Covid-19.
Update: 17 July 2022.
Source: Surat Edaran Satgas COVID-19 No 21 and 22 Tahun 2022 and SE Kemenhub No 96 Tahun 2021, during implementation of PPKM Java and Bali and outside Java-Bali.
Effective from 08 July 2022, the requirements for entering Indonesia are as follows:
- Comply with the Government of Indonesia’s health protocol.
- Download and make use of app of PeduliLindungi.
- Fill the eHAC form integrated with the PeduliLindungi app. Read here for how to fill eHAC (electronic-Health Alert Card) from your PeduliLindungi app
- After completing the form, you will get a QR code. Present the QR code to the Port Health Office (KKP) officials or a representative from the local health department.
- Take possession of Proof of Vaccination or Vaccination Certificate (physical or digital) of Covid-19 with following conditions:
- Travelers who have not vaccinated or have received vaccine dosses 1 dated minimum 14 dates before departure, are required to be quarantined 5 x 24 hours and tested with RT-PCR or Antigen test by the officials)
- Travelers who have received vaccine dosses 2 and 3 dated minimum 14 dates before departure, are permitted to continue their travel
- Valid ID (KTP/ Passport / other official identity documents)
- Health Alert Card (HAC) form
- Bring two (2) copies of all required documents
In addition to checking your original documents, some airports might need to keep a copy of your documents for documentation purposes
- Travelers fly with domestic flights:
- Travelers who have vaccinated Boosters (dosses 3) are permitted to continue their travel
- Negative test result for COVID-19 from a RT-PCR or Antigen Tests is required Travelers vaccinated dosses 2
- Negative test result for COVID-19 from a RT-PCR Test is required for travellers vaccinated dosses 1
Note: For RT-PCR Test sample must be taken within 3×24 hour(s) before your departure date